Livingroom / Bedroom Workshop Setup

hey, riders. I am trying to build out a mini-workshop in my bedroom ( but will eventually migrate to a garage once I close on my house ), and I am looking for some ideas for a setup. I have about $350 to spend, and I was wondering if you could make any recommendations.
I have a 29er Enduro. if that means anything.

teabagger11

since it's tempory i recommend a rubbermaid wheeled cart for tools and parts use mine all the time in my garage and i can roll it outside when weather gets nice

shrpshtr325

I bought the harbour freight 16x30 wheeled cart for my bike toolbox lat weekend 30.48 with 25% off coupon. Flipped the top shelf upside down do my toolbox draws would open. Hard to beat for the price imo

fidodie

Staff member
I bought the harbour freight 16x30 wheeled cart for my bike toolbox lat weekend 30.48 with 25% off coupon. Flipped the top shelf upside down do my toolbox draws would open. Hard to beat for the price imo
link please!
I was going to get a rolling drawer-cart today.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
A couple folding saw horses and a 3/4 inch 4x4’ sheet of Plywood cut in half then glued together may be ugly but it’ll work as a cheep quick n dirty table to work on. You can add a hardboard or countertop laminate for a more permanent working surface. Just trying to keep transport to final destination in mind.