PSA: Don't Inject Semen

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
It’s dangerous for the untrained to perform intravenous injections on themselves, especially when they’re injecting things that aren’t supposed to be injected into veins, like semen.

Well, the take home message here is that if you are going take semen for back pain, it has to be administered orally. If anyone is interested in such treatments I can help them out.

mattybfat

The White Shadow
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What I dont understand is why inject in the arm for back pain, wouldn't make sense to inject in the problem area. Oh wait, thats a dumb question.

fidodie

Staff member
It’s dangerous for the untrained to perform intravenous injections on themselves, especially when they’re injecting things that aren’t supposed to be injected into veins, like semen.

Well, the take home message here is that if you are going take semen for back pain, it has to be administered orally. If anyone is interested in such treatments I can help them out.

tenor (6).gif

It's lower back pain...

roc

Disgusting and hilarious, nice job