New profile posts

Hello. Was the Fox 34 fork that is on the Jamis new when it was added, or was it from another bike. If the latter is the case, what year is the fork, roughly how much use has it seen, has it been serviced etc..

Also, where is the bike located?

Thanks, -Paul
DrewEdson
DrewEdson
Fork was brand new. And the bike might have 15 miles on it. It is almost like new aside frome the miles.
DrewEdson
DrewEdson
I live in Howell
totally in love with the idea of putting down life experiences to words. The world is my muse and I love the outdoors and nature.
Leftymuk, what's the latest price for the bike and would you have time on Saturday for me to take a look at it? I'm at (732) 829-8479. Thanks.
Hey Jim, Whats the best way to contact you about having some wheels built?
jimvreeland
jimvreeland
Call me at the shop. (908) 219-4622
Mic360
Mic360
Picked up the wheels today, thank you. They look amazing.
Hi Segundo - Marc Perez from JORBA - I'd like to look at your fat bike this morning if possible. 201-650-3176
Pampa
Pampa
Hi Marc, Sure! I sent you a PM with my contact info.
Hey Rick.
Check out the old FR "mountain" post. I just posted some pics. And a rough map. Fun on a fatty.
Hey Chris! Long time no talk, hope your doing well buddy. I hope we can ride again together, soon. Let me know when your around. -Jordon
Chris(NJ)
Chris(NJ)
Hey Jordon! Good to hear from you man!
I've been slacking this year. Rode my moutain bike 3 times all year lol. Between surfing more and trying to work on an old chevy truck I bought last year, I didnt focus on riding. Now the motor in it has some demons I'm trying to track down, so that's been taking a lot of my time.
I'm hoping to go tomorrow, but I'll see what time I wake up hahaha. Are you going to be there?
Curious how tall the person is that rides the stance you have for sale?
A
Ana
He's a little over 6'0" .. According to Giant the bike is for people between 6'0" and 6'4"