New profile posts

Rain go away please. Funny how 2 weeks before my vacation was constantly raining, then when I went on vacation out of the country it was so nice and hot outside. Now that I'm back is constantly raining urrghh...
Anyone know how to get in touch with munk1e from Edison? Need to ask him a question thanks
Marc - I'm planning to ride Sourlands tomorrow at 9 (9/1), weather depending. So, if you and anyone you know who wants to ride there are welcome. Meet at main gravel lot off East Mountain Rd, Hillsborough. Fun technical park, very gnarly rock sections at the top. If you have pads, wear them.

Mark
Hi Jim, Dave here, saw your strava a while back about double secret stash up at kingdom. heading up there this week and was wondering if these are public trails or not want to be respectful thanks for any info, im guessing these are flow type trails?
JimN
JimN
It is public and awesome! It was a secret because it was brand new and not really open yet. There is a KT parking area and a map posted. It's a twenty minute woods road climb, and then a two mile long downhill pump track. It is absolutely incredible and you must go ride it.
goodvibe
goodvibe
teabagger11
teabagger11
well yes the trail was awesome did it as part of our saturday ride and it was packed with shredders so me on my rigid bike was just getting in the way, funny thing though was when i asked at the trail center about this trail the girl looked at me as if i shouldn't have known about it and said no it's not open! but saturday it was packed
Rode Thursday Round valley at night, Saturday and Sunday at Chimney and still want to go biking...where is all this energy coming from?
Hello. Was the Fox 34 fork that is on the Jamis new when it was added, or was it from another bike. If the latter is the case, what year is the fork, roughly how much use has it seen, has it been serviced etc..

Also, where is the bike located?

Thanks, -Paul
DrewEdson
DrewEdson
Fork was brand new. And the bike might have 15 miles on it. It is almost like new aside frome the miles.
DrewEdson
DrewEdson
I live in Howell
totally in love with the idea of putting down life experiences to words. The world is my muse and I love the outdoors and nature.
Leftymuk, what's the latest price for the bike and would you have time on Saturday for me to take a look at it? I'm at (732) 829-8479. Thanks.
Hey Jim, Whats the best way to contact you about having some wheels built?
jimvreeland
jimvreeland
Call me at the shop. (908) 219-4622
Mic360
Mic360
Picked up the wheels today, thank you. They look amazing.