From mtbNJ.com Wiki
- The Black Bear Cycling Ringwood Leaf Blower is the H2H season closing mountain bike race at Ringwood State Park.
- For 2009 and 2010, Black Bear Cycling has sponsored both the Ringwood Leaf Blower and the Wawayanda Spring Cleaning in an effort to ensure that these two great races continue.
- The Ringwood race course tends uses more fireroads/doubletrack than other courses in the series. This does not however make the course any less challenging. For 2010, the fireroad portions of the course had quite a bit of climbing, as well as some very fast, rocky descents. When the course did enter into singletrack, it covered some great, technical singletrack, as well as Ringwood's infamous switchback climb.
- Ringwood State Park in Ringwood, NJ
- 2008 Race was held on September 7th
- 2009 Race was held on October 4th
- 2010 Race was held on October 3rd
<googlemap version="0.9" lat="41.099002" lon="-74.245605" type="terrain">
41.138045, -74.232339 Shepherd Lake This is where the race starts, $10 in the summer to park here. Directions
- Click the desired marker on the map above for directions (via Google Maps).
- gtluke's TeamNoTights pictures from the 2009 Leaf Blower
- gtluke's TeamNoTights pictures from the 2010 Leaf Blower